Cox has been recognized for all sorts of awards, but we’re most proud of the contributions we’ve made to our communities, and the example we set as a conscientious company. We’re always striving to encourage diversity among our employees, suppliers and customers, give back to the charitable organizations that improve the communities we serve and operate as a good environmental steward via our Cox Conserves program.
- In the last 10 years, Cox has invested more than $15 billion in its communities through infrastructure upgrades to deliver video, phone and high-speed Internet service to homes and businesses in the company’s service area.
- Cox’s in-kind and direct cash contributions totaled nearly $80 million dollars in 2014, with a community outreach focus on youth and education initiatives.
- Since 2012, Cox has connected more than 160,000 people to the Internet through the Connect2Compete program, most for the first time.
- Cox is a leader in customer satisfaction, earning a total of 33 awards from J.D. Power and Associates, including 10 consecutive wins for residential phone and 8 awards for business services.
- For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications.
- Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times, including the last ten years.
- Other third parties, including Multichannel News, PC Magazine and Frost & Sullivan have recognized Cox for operational and product leadership.
- DiversityInc’s list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity – Cox ranked #18 (11th year on the list, 10th consecutive year in the top 25)
- WICT Top Cable Operator for Women (recognized for the ninth time)
- DiversityInc’s list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity – Cox ranked #18 (10th year on the list, 9th consecutive year in the top 25)